-
July 4th, 2004, 02:48 PM
#231
HB Forum Owner
Damn, how I hate the western ignorants that make these hentai sites with stolen art from anywhere, and label them as "cartoon porn", "toons", etc., any site labeled like that is an invitation for me to skip it.
-
July 6th, 2004, 12:56 PM
#232
HB Forum Owner
-
July 7th, 2004, 01:09 AM
#233
HB Forum Owner
I'm starting to think this thread has become my blog...
????
Anyways, comment on this:
http://imgsrv.duskstudios.com//img/k...__a3bbd3af.jpg
It would have rocked that Namco put KOS-MOS in the PS2 version of Soul Calibur 2... Why did they have to use that ass stupid old faggot instead of a hot teenage lesbian robot FOR FUCKING GOD'S SAKE!!!!!?????!!!!!?????
-
July 7th, 2004, 01:17 AM
#234
Inactive Member
Heres why Wiseman.
Ivy undoes the whip and swings it longways at Kosmos, Kosmos backflips then produces an enormous minigun and blasts it into Ivy, severing her body..
-
July 8th, 2004, 05:04 PM
#235
Inactive Member
Yep, I saw and saved that on 5chan a few days ago XD
-
July 8th, 2004, 06:12 PM
#236
Senior Hostboard Member
-
July 8th, 2004, 09:31 PM
#237
Inactive Member
IRT Wiseman: What did you mean about that "independists should be shot" thing?
-
July 8th, 2004, 11:51 PM
#238
HB Forum Owner
Not really literal, but I would jail them on any action they take for sure. They suck big time. Don't remember why I was particularly mad with them that day though.
-
July 9th, 2004, 03:54 AM
#239
HB Forum Owner
Whenever I feel sad for anything, I look at this picture, and problem solved.
OMG teh secks
-
July 11th, 2004, 03:28 AM
#240
HB Forum Owner
Time for more rant:
I hate the xenophobe morons that don't FUCKING label fucking files on eMule properly. Some sons of whores are going to name things like "episode thirteen" (in some other language) instead of "episode 13" to avoid people which don't know their stupid language from knowing what is it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks